Using only the finest resins, natural ingredients and aromatherapy oils, Lycon delivers superior performance, removing stubborn hair as short as 1mm.
The elite Lycon brand offers a choice of Hot Wax & Strip Wax complemented by pre and post waxing lotions.
Lycon is the professional’s choice in quality wax and an essential ingredient in leading salons around the world.
BEFORE: Make sure your hair is long enough to remove completely from the roots – we recommend it should be at least 0.5 centimetres. If you’ve shaved the area within the last few weeks it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish. ( We advise clients to trim down if possible before having a wax as this can help reduce the duration of the wax session & make waxing more comfortable.)
AFTERCARE: It’s normal immediately after your wax for a little bit of redness and a prickly heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours and is normally due to a histamine reaction. Because waxing removes the hair at the root, it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria free. This means:
– No sunbathing for at least 12 hours (try to have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday)
– No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hours
– Same for spa baths or saunas
– Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 12 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
– Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
Aromatherapy-inspired with clinically proven naturally active botanical formulations, Balance Me's award-winning British-made skincare is designed to bring skin back into balance, enhance skin's natural beauty, inspire wellbeing and deliver results naturally.
TIP: We recommend clients not to apply make up for up to 12 hrs after the treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment. This allows time for the skin to ‘breathe’ & not clog the pores.
- We know many can get a little impatient whilst waiting for your nails to dry, but patience is key to long lasting polish! Give yourself enough time to allow your nails to dry properly to avoid any unwanted disasters. :)
- For those that are getting their toe nails polished, we advise you to bring appropriate footwear (ie. flipflops) so you can leave without having to worry about ruining your polish.. especially those that are in a hurry.